Because of time poor chose a simple 16 dots sikku kolam created many moons ago. Well the kolam had its essence of symmetry yet ambit drifted away from the course..
Swipe left for step by step images of the kolam.
- Place 16×2 dots and reduce to 2 on either side. Place 16 dots in a row as shown for borders.
- Start the kolam by looping the bottom dots and side dots.
- Now join the loops into a single line.
- Repeat the same looping on other sides.
- Now join the side dots by the strand highlighted in cyan colour.
- Repeat the same design on other sides.
- Now the centre dots. Loop the dots to create swasthika at the centre.
- That’s the final output.
- Now for the border. Loop the dots as shown.
- Repeat the same design and complete the border.