Scroll below for step by step images of the kolam
A kolam brimming with gratitude to enunciate my fellow-kolamians for the torrent of love and wishes which made my day. I am blissed-out to be among amiable friends who are truly altruistic and good-natured. What else can I pray for !!!!
A 19 dots kolam with two fold and two rotational symmetry.. Well need to create kolams with the cardinal 4, sanguinely in the upcoming…..😇😇
This is my own creation !!!
- Place 19 dots in the centre column and decrease by one till it reaches 1 as show below
2. Create the loops around the dots as shown.
3. Draw the same pattern on opposite side.
4. Now draw the same pattern on other side. The red colour shows the same strand on other sides.
5. Now draw the pattern show in green. There is a small change in the design with the opposite strand.
6. Now repeat the same design on all sides.
7. Now add the last strand shown in yellow, add the same strand on all sides to complete the kolam.
The final kolam. Looks Beautiful isn’t it.