A 14 dots kolam with fish and lotus flowers.
Place dots as shown below . The dot count is as below
14 dots in two rows decreasing by one dot on either side to 2
- Place the dots and draw the Lotus flower with its centre at (1,2) dot.
2. Now repeat the same lotus flower on opposite side and on all sides too.
3. The fish. connect the dots on sides with a square which forms the face of the fish and bottom dots and body and fins.
4. Repeat the same design on all sides
5. Now the centre dots. Form a square with the centre four dots and give a twirl connecting the adjacent dots
6. Now connect the lines and finish the kolam. You may add colours to this kolam to make more beautiful.