23 dots kolam for the 3rd day of Karthigai Deepam. A simple sikku kolam with many individual strands which make the design simple and at the same time appealing.
The dot count and the step by step is shown below.
1. The 23 dot pattern is shown below
2. The fist sikku strand is shown below.
3. The strand is copied on all four sides.
4. The centre strand is formed.
5. Four 3×3 dots sikku kolams are formed on sides.
6. The single strands forms a border on sides. And the centre green colour gives the final touch.