Today the day of Task kolam in @kolamenthusiasts and me as usual started to create the concept at the eleventh hour🙈🙈🙈
Created a simple template with 5 dots and marshalled within 19 dots by adding simple knots and loops around.. Yet couldn’t invite 8 dots for the jol. 😬 Swimmingly into 4 fold and 4 rotational configuration 😇😇😇
My canvas was capacious to accommodate 19 dots within 2 feet. The strands were delirious to manoeuvre in the commodious arena.😊😊 The four aloofly dots created an aperture around the centre design so had to conceal with colour.
Well this kolam recieved a good response from a friend of mine 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
This is my own creation !!!
- Place 19 dots in the centre column and decrease by one till it reaches 1 as show below
2. Start from the bottom and create the pattern as shown
2. Create the mirror image of the pattern as shown.
3. Now fix the same designs on all sides.
4. create the strand shown in orange. This is a single strand starts and ends at the same place.
5. Now copy the orange design and draw on all sides.
6. The centre strand . Draw the centre portion as shown.
7. copy the same strand on opposite side and complete the kolam with 8 circles encircling the left over dots.